Brooklyn has the same shirt as Kate in the first picture. Gotta love Carters! They could be twinners when you come in August! Love the hair by the way.
I will never forget when I FINALLY got my hair done after I had Nate. It was amazing! I had an appointment scheduled for Wednesday and Nate decided to come early on a Monday so it was definitely past due for me, too by the time I finally got in there.
Cute hair! I'm glad you're with family and getting some help with your kids. It's hard being a single mom while husband is busy with Bar studying, huh.
12 comments:
Nice shoes and nice hair! And getting fat? All things that make me want to move to CA!
Brooklyn has the same shirt as Kate in the first picture. Gotta love Carters! They could be twinners when you come in August! Love the hair by the way.
California looks good on you guys!
Such cute photos of Kate and Ethan! I think they like California. And I love the new do!!!
I like your new hair do. They babies look good to.
I will never forget when I FINALLY got my hair done after I had Nate. It was amazing! I had an appointment scheduled for Wednesday and Nate decided to come early on a Monday so it was definitely past due for me, too by the time I finally got in there.
Cute outfits on the kiddos!
They are darling! Fat babies are always better to nibble on anyway!
You look great!
Suzy
Your hair is adorable! And so are the twins. Looks like you're all enjoying Cali!
Cute hair! I'm glad you're with family and getting some help with your kids. It's hard being a single mom while husband is busy with Bar studying, huh.
Lauren you look gorgeous. I agree, Cali looks great on all 3 of you!
The babies look so darling. Your hair looks great!
They are so cute, I love the shoe pic!
Post a Comment