Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Because we just had to...





Don't worry, we used SPF umbrella for 3 of the 4 minutes we were outside, but even the 80 degree shade was quite exhausting.

Kate seemed okay with the dip of the toes but Ethan was not feeling it.


14 comments:

Emily said...

You jerk! You are making me want 2 with all these cute pictures!

Alissa said...

They are so cute! I love the one where Kate is smiling.

Danielle said...

Too cute!

I can't believe how big they are now...

Nat said...

Lauren I have been meaning to say hi for a while. I love seeing the pics of your kids they are really cute and I am always impressed. I really don't think I could do two at a time. Nick says hi as well and congrats on the kiddos and with school being done.

amelia said...

How cute are these two? Oh, and you and Matt look pretty good too (you really just had twins?)

Nicole + Brock said...

They are so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see you and them in about a month. Not that I am counting or anything.

Amy Gelwix said...

Your blog makes me miss you tons...so Greg must be dying! Glad you guys are having a great time.

Jessica said...

They are just too cute. They seem so much cuter than most babies maybe just because there are two of them and they compliment each other so well. I hope Greg is coming to meet up with you guys soon.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

They are ADORABLE.

Millicent said...

What a great, happy little family. You look wonderful and, Kate and Ethan are darling!

beetle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Ethan looks like one tough dude. I know one thing for sure...I would not want to fight him. He will for sure be able to beat up Greg by the time he comes back.

beetle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Skeehan Family said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Those are the CUTEST pictures I ever seen... and ps..... LOVE THEIR CHUNKS 'O LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!