Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update...

Thanks for all the great tips!!!! I am happy to report that Ethan's bum is looking so much better! We started with the home remedies since we had already bought so many creams. So, the triple action that worked for us was: Triple Paste, me taking Lactaid, and BLOWDRYING his bum. What a great idea! It not only helped his bum, but he totally loves it, so we started doing it to Kate as well. Warm air and that soothing sound, who wouldn't love that?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well Ethan must have given it to Brooklyn then because she now has an severe, bleeding rash. It was a little better today. Now I know what you have been going through with Ethan. It's awful!

California Blakes said...

Yeah! I'm so glad the blowdrying helped! Davis loved it too! I think it must be a soothing sound and I'm sure it feels pretty good too!

The Skeehan Family said...

Um.. when that happens with Claire (which I'm sure it will), be expecting a call :)

And you'll have to tell me about the Lactaid stuff you're taking because I've been off dairy altogether since she was a couple weeks old because her stomach couldn't handle it... just starting to go back on. Crossing fingers it works, especially considering summer is coming and Phoenix without ice cream in the summer... really???