I know this is a random thing to post, but here you go. I broke my phone last night making a call while doing the dishes. I guess the soapy water was a little too much for my old school Nokia. That's what I get for doing the dishes, huh? Anyway... if anyone needs to get a hold of me, which is rarely the case, just call Greg's phone. Also, if anyone has an old T-Mobile phone lying around that they'd like to sell me, I'll take it.
3 comments:
blake jumped into a pool with his phone in his pocket. Try to get as much of the water out of it as you can remove the battery and put the phone and the battery in a bag of rice. (It dries it out) or if you have a seal a meal try that.
Worked for Blake. His phone is still working.
I think it took a day or two.
Drew and I have not had much luck with cell phones lately- I have T-Mobile and ordered one off of ebay and Drew got one from some guy downtown off of craigslist. Good luck.
hahahahaha...... I LOVE YOU. :)
Post a Comment