Today we had Kate and Ethan's baby blessings at church. Everything was wonderful and we thought we would share a few pictures of this special day for our family.
Lauren! I found you! My husband and I were out at dinner tonight and for some reason we started talking about you, which made me wonder if you guys had a blog, if you had kids yet, etc. So I found you! I'm really excited! Congratulations on your twins! We need to catch up. Email me, I can't remember your email address. emilymgarner@gmail.com. I hope you are well!
Lauren - they are beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And Kate's dress is AMAZING. What a special day. Greg must have felt so honored getting to bless not one, but TWO babies. Wow.
4 comments:
Lauren! I found you! My husband and I were out at dinner tonight and for some reason we started talking about you, which made me wonder if you guys had a blog, if you had kids yet, etc. So I found you! I'm really excited! Congratulations on your twins! We need to catch up. Email me, I can't remember your email address. emilymgarner@gmail.com. I hope you are well!
SO so so precious! What beautiful little babies!!
They look beautiful! I have that same blessing dress for our baby! Good taste.
Lauren - they are beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And Kate's dress is AMAZING. What a special day. Greg must have felt so honored getting to bless not one, but TWO babies. Wow.
Post a Comment