
Here is the woman that made it all happen. Dr. Fee was the best doctor I could have asked for and that's a lot considering I saw her every week for 14 weeks! She was the one who caught the problem when I was 20 weeks pregnant, suffered through many of my tears, fainting spells and throw up, put in the cerclage and saved me from a C-Section. My only complaint about her is that she wouldn't agree to move to California with me. Ethan doesn't seem to be too fond of her. That might be because 14 weeks chillin in the birth canal caused quite a misshapen head. Oh well, he'll grow out of it. Thanks, Dr. Fee!
1 comment:
I love Dr. Fee too! She is always so nice and compassionate, and I can tell she truly cares about her patients. I'm so glad she was your dr. and that you had a great experience!
Post a Comment