Ethan sleeps so much, we aren't sure he knows he's been born yet. He sleeps through everything, including his baths. Good thing too, because if they were both as wired as little Kate, we'd be in serious trouble!
Lauren, your babies are adorable! They are just the cutest little things I have ever seen! I just had a baby and he was in the NICU for 10 days and I just about went crazy. I don't know how you did it for so long...and with two! That is amazing. I am so glad they are home and doing great. Hopefully you find time to sleep!
2 comments:
Lauren, your babies are adorable! They are just the cutest little things I have ever seen! I just had a baby and he was in the NICU for 10 days and I just about went crazy. I don't know how you did it for so long...and with two! That is amazing. I am so glad they are home and doing great. Hopefully you find time to sleep!
Sleeping through bathtime!?!?! that is crazy, how funny!!!
Post a Comment