Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kate directs the symphony

We think Kate would make a great symphony conductor. She is already practicing several times a day, as you will see in the videos below. We should note that in the first video, you'll hear Ethan's enormous burp, which is why we started laughing halfway through. This second video also shows Kate's music leading skills, but demonstrates her major downfall--she gets distracted VERY easily.

5 comments:

LL said...

Too cute!! She looks like she's concentrating very hard on the music in her head ;)

Erin said...

So sweet, Lauren. You guys look like pros at church with the twins! It looks like a ton of fun.

Corbridge's said...

Packer! Man...it was really good to hear from you. I couldn't believe it when I read that you're in Chicago. I'm in Chicago a few times a month brother! That's a lot of free lunches for me! We're living down in St. Louis. I almost went to U of Chicago for my MBA...even went to some classes...I ended up closer to home.

Your family is beautiful....well done. Drop me a line sometime.

Grant and Stacy said...

Cute kids! Congratulations! Can't wait to have you guys in California. Hopefully in La Crescenta, right?!?!!!

Stacy =-)

Whitney said...

I heard the kids got blessed today! Hooray! I can't wait for pictures. :)