Thursday, March 25, 2010

practicing good hygiene

Lately, I’ve been letting the kids watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I shower. This morning, Ethan said, “Mommy, take shower. Watch Mickey, pease?” I don’t know if I should be offended. They like to floss, but I’m pretty selfish when it comes to “my” floss, so I bought them some cheap stuff. It still is mint flavored, so I didn’t think they would notice. They did, and they don’t really ask to floss anymore. This morning, Kate asked for some floss and so I gave her some of “their” floss. She tried it for a second and then said, “Don’t wike it. Too gross.” Then she searched in the drawer and found my floss and said, “want some dis floss. I wike it.” I guess I can’t argue with good oral hygiene.

4 comments:

packermom said...

i wike your floss, too.....it's the only kind i use since coming to your house.

Brad Packer said...

Way to go Kate and Ethan! Keep up the good hygiene!

B Brown said...

I'm impressed that you floss regularly enough that your kids are familiar with it. :)

amelia said...

Oh that is funny! At least they're asking for it, who knows how many more years they'll still do that :)