Ethan woke up screaming this morning. Sometimes Kate will wake up unhappy, but very rarely does Ethan wake up less than ecstatic to be alive. When we went in there, he kept saying, "broken. broken" over and over again. We were a little concerned but kept looking around. Then we saw it. Poor Doggie had lost his right ear in the night.

Now, I'm no pro at re-attaching ears. In fact, this was my first. So with Ethan screaming the whole time, I sewed as fast as my untrained fingers could sew and got the ear back to working order.

He couldn't be happier.
3 comments:
Poor Ethan! And poor doggy. Rex has a little frog that he's very attached to - I'm currently trying to find another one so that when something happens to this one, we can bring in the body double.
so cute...you always have the funniest stories. I love them.
Oh so cute!! Good mom for putting it right so quickly!
Post a Comment