This weekend we were able to go to Disneyland with the Worthens and the Hales, some of our dearest friends, who we met in Chicago. It was a fun day with beautiful weather, the kids did great (despite a rough start in Toontown), and it was just all around great to be together again. I wish I had gotten better pictures, but I feel like most of my iPhoto is already full of Disney shots, so this is it. But it is a gem. Rachel is totally over it. Kate looks furious. Lily is smiling in all her (Brock) Worthen cheesiness and Ethan is working on the gigantic bite of churro that he just took, drool running down his face. Could you ask for anything better?
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I love this picture
This weekend we were able to go to Disneyland with the Worthens and the Hales, some of our dearest friends, who we met in Chicago. It was a fun day with beautiful weather, the kids did great (despite a rough start in Toontown), and it was just all around great to be together again. I wish I had gotten better pictures, but I feel like most of my iPhoto is already full of Disney shots, so this is it. But it is a gem. Rachel is totally over it. Kate looks furious. Lily is smiling in all her (Brock) Worthen cheesiness and Ethan is working on the gigantic bite of churro that he just took, drool running down his face. Could you ask for anything better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahahaha! That is awesome. You just can't orchestrate photos like that.
Fun playdate today!!
I love it too. I'll send you the pics on our camera as soon as I get a minute.
p.s. So fun to see you guys. Let's do it again sometime soon!
I'm so glad you got to see them again!!! Friends from those school days will be friends for life! Tell them hi from us!
Your posts always make me laugh! Your kids have such expressive faces. I especially love Ethan's here.
Post a Comment