Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday gathering with friends

Don’t judge that they’re wearing the same outfits for both parties. They’re so cute, they coordinate, and to be honest, it’s their only weather-appropriate outfit so far this season. IMG_6412.yyjNEwTiue2h.jpg This party began one step further than a nightmare. I don’t know why I thought I could do something like this all by myself. I went to the grocery store and Hallmark (for balloons) this morning and thought I could bring it all to the park, without at least 3 of us having a meltdown. Incorrect. Then, opening presents with 11 toddlers present is also a funny joke. But luckily, that was all in the beginning and then we had a great time. We really could not ask for better friends (for me or the twins). IMG_6404.FgtjKXfIuTHi.jpgIMG_6393.PVXv82acmQp8.jpgIMG_6389.INUlJ7Fu8WLL.jpg Happy Birthday, little ones. I hope you enjoyed your weekend, because tantrums for balloons or candy or anything frosting related will not get you anywhere for another year. I sure do you love you, though.

6 comments:

packermom said...

You are brave, Lauren. That's quite a crew. And hey, I like the outfits!

Nat said...

The outfits are really cute. I was going to say something about them when I saw the previous post. You are also very very brave. I had a couple of friends over for Addie's 4 year old birthday and it about did me in I can't imagine two years old, but it looked fun. Glad they had fun birthdays.
P.S. Addie is looking over my shoulder and wants to know where Kate got her sunglasses and why she doesn't have any that are that cool.

Jean said...

Oh my gosh, that was the awesomest birthday party I've ever been to. AWESOMEST. Getting all the little kids together was a riot. Hahaha! I love it. That picture actually came out really well!! They all look so calm and content (I think this was before David's screech of joy, haha). Thanks for a great time!!! You are a trooper!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the fun party. We are going to miss you guys so much! Happy Birthday Kate and Ethan!

sachia said...

Hey Speed Blogger! That was a great party, sorry my daughter thought that Kate's presents were HERS. I hope Kate recovers and that Kate and Ethan had a good time at their second two year old party. Only natural your twins have two parties when they are two!

B Brown said...

Yeah! They are 2! we're so bummed we missed it, but probably better not to saddle you with sickness while packing and dealing with sugar tantrums :)