Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Addendum

Thank you to Matt and Jenn for helping out with the kiddos while we were gone. I know you did a lot of work and probably lost a lot of sleep for them. I know they had tons of fun with you because every morning they wake up asking for Jenn, Binkin, and Vrine. Thank you!!! Is that better, Matt?

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hey....don't see Elder Behnke in your list of friends and family!! He now has his own blog. Woo hoo

bstoutfamily said...

SO funny that you ran into "Larry" too!!! Looks like you had tons of fun...I am already dying to go back!!! Can't believe your adorable twins are so grown up!!! THey are so cute and you all have such a darling family!!!!

The Secors said...

O my gosh, this is so unexpected! Um, I'd like to thank my friends and family for always being there for me. I would like to thank God of course, without him none of this would have been possible. I would like to thank train sets, Curious George, nap times, Disney, bark on trees for peeling off so easily, Parks, red cowboy boots, cookies, Lovely, and an early bed time!! But most of all I would like to thank the parents of the two cutest twins I know for getting on the plane and coming back when it was time!!