Then, we had to fly to Oahu and stay at another beautiful hotel, with another beautiful view

eat shave(d) ice

go to the Polynesian Cultural Center with these cute people

go to a Luau and drink a delicious smoothie out of a pineapple (UGH!)

and see an amazing show from incredible seats

In all seriousness, it was a wonderful trip. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful in-laws who will take us along (and wonderful parents who will watch the kiddos at home so that we could enjoy this wonderful trip without having to worry about them). It was beautiful, exciting, and relaxing all in the same. Thank you thank you thank you.
12 comments:
Wow- this looks lovely. I'm so glad y'all got a REALLY great vacation.
AHH!! What great pictures!! What great sights!! What great everything!! Sorry you had to go through all that. :-D
I'm crossing my fingers that sooner than later, we'll have to suffer in Hawaii too.
These pictures are cruel to see in the midst of winter in Chicago.
looks like fun, I'm so very jealous!
How FUN for you! I'm sure it was a much needed break.
I'm just a little jealous.
Lauren--we need your cute family in Glendora--when are you moving East??? I love Hawaii--so fun to be able to go without kids...your twins are adorable!
Looks like a great time. You guys deserve it!
Oh my gosh! I NEED to go there!
Rough life...Looks like a blast! Glad you had a nice time.
Wow....looked incredible!!!
I'm so happy it was enjoyable! What a fun vacation. Unfortunately the real world welcomes you back all too soon!
Whoa. That looked like an amazing trip! You totally lucked out in the in-law department! The only thing my in-laws are good for are feeding the baby things he shouldn't eat and guilt trips (which are in no way related to trips to exotic locales). Lucky! Lucky! Lucky!
It looks like you guys had an awful time, I'm so sorry. (And extremely jealous!)
Post a Comment