It was a loooooong flight to get there (let's just say that 1/2 way through the flight, I had squash down one side of me and barf down the other) and it was too cold to go outside, but it was fun to have a white Christmas and enjoy time with the Packers.
(cause sometimes you have to sacrifice a bad picture of one for a good one of the other. Sorry, Ethan)
They seemed to be a little better at the present part this time around. Obviously, they didn't understand the "present" part, but the did remember to TEAR!


A Packer tradition- their very first fire trucks.

For non-Packers, you can stop here. This will not be funny to you. For Packers, you will thank me for posting this. Greg decided that he would "save Christmas" by giving his parents Nerf guns. I will admit, I was not on board. However, it turned out to be one of the funniest 5 minutes of my life. The second they were opened, Doug started firing. It took Janet just a little bit longer to get going.
Feel free to zoom in on Doug's face. It says it all.
5 comments:
Yes Lauren, I thank you very much for putting up the picture and video from the nerf fight. I'm glad we were able to hang out for a little bit and share Christmas with you guys. I hope the flight home wasn't as bad as the original voyage.
It looks like you all had a very merry Christmas! I'm so sorry about the flight, though!
Hey Lauren!
This is Greg's cousin Katie. I found your blog through Jen Stout-who's like a sister to me~! Her family(The Roses)are basically my
2nd family, and I grew up with them!
Anyways, it was fun to find your blog! Your twins are absolutely adorable, and it gave me a good laugh to see Doug with the nerf gun. Poor Aunt Janet!! LOL~
We just moved to Dallas, where my hubby Ryan is doing his Cardiology fellowship. We've moved all over the place as well, from med-school in Portland, to residency at Stanford, and now here!
Well, I hope you guys are doing well, and it was good to run into you!
Our blog is:
Ourlittlehappyfamily.blogspot.com
Take care!
Oh, you are my idol. You flew to Chicago with both the kiddos? Lauren, you are super mom.
Waaah, I mean MN, it's late.
Post a Comment