Thankfully, our trip to Utah went much smoother. We decided to drive (a rented 15 passenger van, I wish I had pictures of that) and we left at 3am, so the kids slept most of the drive, both ways. We had a LOT of Cafe Rio and on one of those trips, we met up with Ryan, Alissa, and Ella. It was so fun to hang out with them and meet Ella for the first time. I hope she's not too traumatized by her massive cousins that kept trying to poke her, push her, and pull off her hat.

And for the reason of our trip...
The dashing bride and groom freezing outside the Mt. Timp Temple
Kate and Gram
Me and my dad
Ethan and Aunt Jen
The fam
The kids being oh, so good.
All Packer girls
Ethan and Uncle Thomas
More Kate
Kate and Aunt Kristen
5 comments:
Fantastic pictures of Kate. And was the 15 passenger van just for the four of you? Did you have that much stuff :)
Remember how you came to Utah and you didn't even call. Real cool. Glad that the trip went well. They kids looked real cute!
Looks like a beautiful wedding, with two very ctute kids all dressed up. Love Kate's dress! I miss you all!
The twins look so cute in the pictures. I especially like the one with Kate up close.
Yeah! The sweater fits!! Ella was not traumatized at all. In fact, she keeps asking me when she can play with her cousins again. Hopefully soon.
Post a Comment