It's time to once again elfyourself. I think the dance was a little better last year, but the website is much improved. Okay, a little improved, it's still super slow. Fun, nonetheless. Happy elfing!
ha ha, so cute! Hey, the Dr. that is here working with Josh at the health clinic went to high school with Greg...his name is Eddie Stenehjem (I probably spelled his last name wrong). When we discovered he knew who Greg was, his words were "ya I know Greg, he was a football STUD!" Small world huh.
Lauren, thank you for doing the elf yourself and reminding me of how funny it really is. I'm going to borrow your idea for our blog, hope you don't mind!
2 comments:
ha ha, so cute! Hey, the Dr. that is here working with Josh at the health clinic went to high school with Greg...his name is Eddie Stenehjem (I probably spelled his last name wrong). When we discovered he knew who Greg was, his words were "ya I know Greg, he was a football STUD!" Small world huh.
Lauren, thank you for doing the elf yourself and reminding me of how funny it really is. I'm going to borrow your idea for our blog, hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment