Sunday, December 21, 2008
Tagged
This is very similar to a tag a did a few months ago, but I'm just that bored. Maybe you are too.
Seven things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Senior at Glendora High School
2. Getting my one and only college application off- to BYU.
3. Going to lots of high school basketball games.
4. It's not that I can't remember, it just wasn't that interesting.
Seven things on my to-do list...
1. Laundry
2. Pack for Minnesota
3. Teach the kids to crawl
4. Figure out how to fit all of our stuff into 2 suitcases
5. Figure out how to get said 2 suitcases, plus 3 adults, 3 carry-ons, 2 carseats, a double stroller, and a partridge in a pear tree in one car to make it to the airport tomorrow
6. That's all I can handle right now
Seven books I want to read/reread...
1. The Boy in Striped Pajamas
2. War and Peace
3. The rest of the Shopaholic books
4. These is my Words
5. The Namesake
6. The Last Lecture
7. ...and about a million more
Seven places I want to visit...
1. Hawaii
2. New Zealand
3. Ireland
4. Costa Rica
5. Boston
6. Anywhere alone with Greg
7. Any island
Seven places I have lived...
1. Duarte, CA
2. Glendora, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT (this is getting good isn't it?)
5. Chicago, IL
6. Pasadena, CA
Seven things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Own a house
2. Own a minivan
3. Go out to eat. A lot.
4. Pay someone to clean my bathrooms and stove/oven.
5. Fund schools in South America
6. Own a boat with accompanying toys
7. Own a cabin near a ski resort so that Greg could ski whenever he wanted and we wouldn't have to live near the snow
Seven snacks I enjoy...
I'm really not a snacker
1. Chocolate Milk
2. Juice
3. Hot Chocolate on a cold day
4. Clearman's garlic bread
When I do snack, it's usually leftover dessert
5. Mississippi Mud
6. Chocolate chip cookies
7. and today... apple pie
Seven things I can do...
1. Dance
2. Remember names/ details
3. Touch my tongue to my nose
4. Talk to strangers
5. Eat
6. Drive
7. Carry/Feed/ Bathe/ put down for a nap/ hold/cuddle/read a book to/ play peek-a-boo with two babies at once.
Seven things I can't do...
1. Sing
2. Use a sewing machine
3. Teach a baby to crawl
4. Pass on dessert
5. Chat on the phone (I CAN, but almost always choose not to. So if I talk to you on the phone, just know how much I like you. And if I call YOU, then consider us best friends)
6. Remember where my keys/ phone/ wallet/ shoes are at the same time.
7. Remember birthdays
Seven things that attracted me to my husband...
1. Kindness
2. Goofiness
3. Smile
4. His blond hair (haha it's a joke. The first time we met, he was wearing a hat and I could have sworn his hair was blond. For those who don't know, Greg's hair is about as dark as brown can naturally get)
5. Happiness
6. his car (another joke, but I won't go into that one. For those who remember her, RIP Bethsheba)
7. his love for the Gospel
Seven Favorite Foods...
1. My top 7 foods all involve chocolate, so I'll just say "chocolate," and move on to the next 7
2. Steak
3. Sushi
4. Carne Asada
5. Cafe Rio pork salad- no beans, extra rice, 1/2 and 1/2 dressing
6. cheeseburgers/ hot dogs from the grill
7. anything served to me at a restaurant
Seven things I say most...
1. Please nap for a LONG time
2. Why two?
3. Just crawl!
4. More?
5. Milk?
6. All done!
7. Maybe I should talk to adults more often
Seven things I hate...
1. Obvious grammatical errors
2. When the twins wake up from their naps early (... and right on cue)
3. When people ask if my twins are twins and what's more annoying is when after I answer, they just stand there.
4. Road rage
5. Delayed flights
6. Shirts that are too short
7. that Christmas will soon be over
Seven people I tag...
I won't tag anyone, but if you want to do this, feel free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So #5 on 'things I can't do' made me feel really good about myself. I didn't know about the phone thing, and I am happy to report that I have received more than one call from you. Thanks for making my day.
Post a Comment