Big weekend for us. Ethan and Kate got big-kid carseats. After MUCH contemplation about which kind to get and whether to go matching or let them have a girlie and boyish one, they are finally here and I couldn't be happier. They seem to enjoy their new ride as well. Not that they were ever really hating their last ones, but they seem to be so happy in these puppies. Please ignore their laundry day attire.

Greg became a big kid as well. Last week he was sworn in to both the state and federal courts. I was able to go to the federal one, which was conveniently held in the beautiful federal courthouse in Pasadena.

Does he look all grown up to you?
6 comments:
Hi Lauren! I saw your blog on Facebook and had to check out your little cuties. ;) They are adorable! And I can't believe how big they are already. Time goes so quickly! Glad to see all is well with you guys. Congrats to Greg, too!
I always knew Greg was a little shady. Now that he's a grown-up lawyer, the world knows it too.
It's amazing that even on laundry day your kids still match, have unstained clothes on and Kate still has a bow. Unreal!
So glad they like the new seats! They look so cute and so grown up in them.
Greg looks all grown up, too, but he will always be my little boy! Sorry, Greg.
so jealous of the cute girl britax carseat. I have always wanted to buy the cute girly ones they have. I love seeing your kids they are adorable.
Congrats to Greg! Whoo hoo for big kid car seats! Love them.
Post a Comment