Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Visit From Grandma

Greg's mom came to town for a very quick visit this weekend. It was fun to have her here. As always, eating and shopping were the center of our adventures. We went to Cheesecake Factory Saturday night and decided we are nearing the end of our taking-the-kids-out-to-eat era. It is just too hard with two to keep hold of. If Ethan's being cute, then Kate is knocking the water over. If Kate is choking on a spoon, Ethan is shoving his mouth with a roll. All the same, it was a great weekend and I'm sad that it's over and it's back to laundry for me!
He just couldn't decide what to order.

7 comments:

katherine said...

I just love Kate's huge bows! Every baby girl needs one.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Greg looks like his mama! :)

We are definitely beyond the point of eating in actual restaurants with Nate. Cafe Rio is our limit!

Lindsey said...

Did you get Kate's shirt from Target!? Brooklyn has the same one! It is amazing how many clothes they have (or had) the same. Great minds (and moms) must think alike!

Jean said...

Yay, how fun!! It really is funny that we didn't run into each other this weekend, haha! Although we hit the CF on Friday night. SO GOOD!! Weston always gets antsy partway through the meal, too. Someday we'll all be able to enjoy things again... ha ha! Just kidding, we love our children. :-)

Kate said...

I can't believe how big the twins are getting. I thought they were adorable in Chicago, but they are even more adorable now!

I also love that you saw Josh, I love West Wing.

Grant and Stacy said...

Last night I took the kids to Santa Anita mall and got their pictures taken with Santa. I just noticed it is the same santa with your kids. Obviously, we went to the same mall. The kids were asking where Santa's hat was. I asked the little elf helpers, they said this santa doesn't like to wear the hat because it would cover up his "cool hair"! I thought it was pretty funny, a vain Santa!

Amy Gelwix said...

Oh man, your kids are cute. Glad to see you and your cute family doing so well.