Yesterday, at church, someone asked me if stripped down to diapers, could I tell them apart? I thought that was pretty funny, because although I do think they look alike, I don't think they are confusable. You tell me...
Yeah I haven't even actually met these sweet babies in person and I easily knew who was who. Besides the fact that Kate looks like a girl and Ethan looks like a boy, Kate has more round eyes and Ethan has a more round head. I also think Kate looks more like Greg and Ethan looks more like you. But they're both ridiculously adorable!
Ha, I thought I would sound stupid pointing out "Kate looks like a girl, Ethan looks like a boy," but everyone else noted the same thing :) Seriously though, I have never seen boy/girl twins that look so much like their appropriate sexes. Oh, they are CUTE kids!
So funny, I was surprised how alike they do look without their clothes on because before I've always thought they looked alike but not overly so... but wow, they do! But definitely agree with Lindsay - Kate is much more feminine and Ethan looks like a little boy - the world is as it should be :)
8 comments:
Yeah I haven't even actually met these sweet babies in person and I easily knew who was who. Besides the fact that Kate looks like a girl and Ethan looks like a boy, Kate has more round eyes and Ethan has a more round head. I also think Kate looks more like Greg and Ethan looks more like you. But they're both ridiculously adorable!
I knew easily, too. Kate is definitely more feminine and Ethan has a boy look to him. Both SOO cute.
Aah! They are the cutest future niece and nephew (separated by marriage) I have ever seen! I can't wait to see your cute family again!
I definitely could tell them apart, but they do look a lot more alike without their clothes on.
Ha, I thought I would sound stupid pointing out "Kate looks like a girl, Ethan looks like a boy," but everyone else noted the same thing :) Seriously though, I have never seen boy/girl twins that look so much like their appropriate sexes. Oh, they are CUTE kids!
No, can't seem to figure it out! :)
She is absolutely feminine and he masculine! They are so adorable.
So funny, I was surprised how alike they do look without their clothes on because before I've always thought they looked alike but not overly so... but wow, they do! But definitely agree with Lindsay - Kate is much more feminine and Ethan looks like a little boy - the world is as it should be :)
Post a Comment