Lauren has asked that I make a guest appearance on the blog. So here I am. This past month has been totally nuts for Lauren and I. A bar exam, a surgery, a wedding, a move, and a reunion with friends. The close of August brings us to where we are today: Two days away from moving into our new apartment in Pasadena, and a few weeks away from my first day of work. We are looking forward to getting settled in and finally have some place to live again.
In the meantime, we are enjoying ourselves with Lauren's family and took some time to take the kids for their first swimming experience. Kate and Ethan both were very cautious at first.

Somewhere along the way, Kate decided that this was the most fun she's ever had, and spent about half an hour kicking and giggling her way around the pool. Ethan never quite caught the spark, but instead just laid around and let the water fall in and out of his little hands.

All in all, it was a great first swim and we are looking forward to several more in the future.
9 comments:
If by cautious, you mean "pudgy" then I concur.
Those twins are just too cute! And I can't believe you gave birth to them just 5 months ago--you look too good in a swimsuit! Glad to see the four of you are enjoying the California sun.
Kate is a little swimmer! And Ethan so adorable and chill. I miss them soooo much!!!
Holy Cow! I love those kids! I say 'pudgy' = HEALTHY! Go Healthy!
How fun! I love taking Nate swimming. They become fearless, though, and then you have to chase them. I hope you're enjoying your new home!
Kate's a FISH! I love it!! And dude, you are one.hot.mama.
I was going to comment on how cute your kids are and how awesome you look in a swimsuit, Lauren..but since everyone else already did...just wanted to say that the pool looks very nice. :)
Hey! It's fun to see what cute parents you guys are to those two cute babies. Sounds like life is busy but good. Good luck with all. And we are excited to be able to have someway to keep in touch.
Kate is definitely your swim baby! Ha, love those videos of her kicking around.
Post a Comment