Monday, September 22, 2008

First Feed

So, I know first solid feeding shouldn't normally merit a blog post, but the pictures turned out so cute, I thought it should. And let's be honest. With twins, it's not like we really do anything that's all that exciting anyway. Walks and naps; that's all we've got.
Sometimes I think Kate has really adult facial expressions, as if to say, "Mom, you don't know what you're doing."
Then, she makes faces like this...
and I realize that she is just a baby.
Ethan is always a baby to me and I like it that way.
As usual, the videos are just for family or the really bored.

1 comment:

packermom said...

I, for one, am sooo glad you post things like "first real food"!! It is anything but boring for this grandma!! So cute....... and I get to look at it over and over!