I know most of the people who check this blog sadly do not live in the area, but I'm looking for a pediatrician (or any doctor really). We have to turn in our insurance paperwork by this Thursday and I'm frantically trying to figure everything out. I'm taking any and all recommendations (even the ones to avoid would be helpful as well).
Thanks!
3 comments:
Hi Lauren,
You don't know me - I'm a friend of Greg's from BYU. I highly recommend Dr. Jovi Cacnio at Health Care Partners, on Route 66 in Glendora. I understand you're from G-town . . . what a good excuse to visit the fam and see a great pediatrician! Also, Dr. Kassar (also on Route 66) is a good OB. Of course, if you're with Kaiser like most of So. Cali, my recommendations are meaningless. Good luck!
Okay, sorry, this is totally unrelated to your blog post, but WOOHOO! I tracked down your blog! I love it. Great pictures. And I discovered that we have some crazy things in common:
(1) Tim and I got married in May 2003, just a month before you guys, and then had a baby in Febrary 2008, just a month before you guys (whoa, crazy!)
(2) Tim and I lived in Provo right after we got married (gotta love Wymount!)
(3) We have the exact same high chair. Yay Babies R Us. :-)
Hi Lauren-I had to respond because I am pretty opinionated on doctors, haha-can you blame me? I've definitely learned to do my homework! The only good thing about having my baby in Glendora was finding a good pediatrician-not GREAT, but good. It's Dr. Mahfound and his office is behind Foothill Pres. on Grand. He has done really well with Mackenna and we trust him. Also, in response to that first comment...do NOT go to Dr. Kassar or anyone in his office! That's who almost killed me!
Post a Comment