Okay, so really it was 2 halves. Tonight, we had a little gathering to celebrate each of their half birthdays. We had a half cake, even half presents and cards. Sadly, they'll have to each make it to a year before they can eat their cake. (P.S. We tested out caramel frosting. YUM!!!). The second picture is all the Packers at the party. Side note, I don't know why I looked so strange in this picture. I'm in so few pictures with these guys, you would think I would try to make them count.
5 comments:
Nobody went King Solomon on your twins, did they?
I love the half birthday idea!!! I only wish I could have been there to see it. They are the cutest things!!....... can't wait to see them!
Happy half to the twins! Hope you guys are doing well...
I'm glad you found our blog. There are some cute pictures of you guys and the kids from our wedding. We love seeing what you guys are up to through your blog.
I don't think you look funny in the picture! You look so good! Happy half birthdays!
Post a Comment