Adventures of the Packer Family
I'm so glad they're both doing well! I love the picture of Greg sleeping with Kate. So cute.
They look so dang cute! I love the last picture where the Ethan (the on the right) is smiling. Sooo cute!
I like both of those pictures too. The smiling one and the sleeping one. They are some cute kids!
Have to say the one of Greg and Kate is darling - especially because her little hand is under her head - darling.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so glad they're both doing well! I love the picture of Greg sleeping with Kate. So cute.
They look so dang cute! I love the last picture where the Ethan (the on the right) is smiling. Sooo cute!
I like both of those pictures too. The smiling one and the sleeping one. They are some cute kids!
Have to say the one of Greg and Kate is darling - especially because her little hand is under her head - darling.
Post a Comment