Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nana and Aunt Kristen come for a visit



My mom arrived two weeks ago and my sister joined us last Sunday for some much needed help. Together, we learned to feed, bathe, and entertain two babies at one time. They also gave us naptime and Greg and I were even able to take an afternoon break and took a trip to Target. Didn't know Target could be so exciting. We spent so much time admiring the twins that unfortunately we didn't get too many pictures of them with the twins. As much as I tried to convince them otherwise, they left us this morning. It was a sad time. I have a feeling I may never sleep again!

2 comments:

Unguren said...

I hate that feeling, like you will never sleep again. Thank goodness that it passes!

Lindsey said...

I bet it was so nice having them there and the help! The babies are sooo cute!