Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ethan comes home!

Yep, Ethan decided to come home today. He was finally feeding well enough for the doctor's to give the go ahead. Kate is still getting ready but expects to join us soon. In his first night home (so far), he has already projectile pee'd, spit up on Mom and the floor, and exploded his diaper. I guess that's his way of letting us know who is in charge in his new place.


We can't wait for Kate to join us too so we can be together as one crazy, sleepless family.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's so exciting that Ethan came home! He looks so tiny in the carrier. But I bet he has grown so much already. How are you holding up? Any sleep at all?

Megan R. said...

Congratulatinos! That is so exciting. How was the first crazy night? I hope Kate joins you guys soon.

Unknown said...

I am so excited that I found your blog! Your twins are beautiful!!! I accually knew you were prego because my friend Amanda Pope is in your ward out there. Congrats. You can check us out at steveandleahbonner.blogspot.com

The Skeehan Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I am SO glad Ethan came home! What wonderful news!!!! congratulations. Pretty soon you'll have another one pooping and throwing up all over you too :) It's a wonderful thing.

Bryan and Elisha said...

Congratulations on your sweet little babies! We're so happy to hear that Ethan was able to come home and are praying that Kate can join you soon too!

Melanie said...

yay! That's great that Ethan's doing well!! I'm sure you love having him at home.

Wendy said...

Congrats!! and I love all the pictures. they are so cute