You've probably noticed a drop off in posts. You have twins and see if you can keep up! At any rate, here are a couple pictures of the babes' first baths, which took place last week. The first picture is of Ethan and the second is little Kate.
During the short period of time, when I was in nursing school and working at Baptist Medical Center in OKC, I found that putting a bit of Maalox on decubitis ulcers (bedsores) was very helpful. It worked!
I have also found that it works with my own diaper rash. Uncle Warren
3 comments:
Love the first baths! Looks like they didn't mind too much either. I can't wait to see them! Happy four weeks old, Kate and Ethan!
I love Ethan's expression! Looks like they had a pretty good time in the bath!
During the short period of time, when I was in nursing school and working at Baptist Medical Center in OKC, I found that putting a bit of Maalox on decubitis ulcers (bedsores) was very helpful. It worked!
I have also found that it works with my own diaper rash.
Uncle Warren
Post a Comment