Our family turned one month old yesterday. We've learned a few things about each other during this time. Ethan loves to sleep and doesn't like to be woken up for anything. He also loves his hands and bathtime. He is an excellent sleeper and all around great baby. He's content to just be alive. Kate is also a great sleeper, but she seems to get hungry a little sooner than her brother does. She loves bathtime, especially the part about putting lotion on. She adores her brother. Anytime she's having a fussy moment, we put them together and she stares at Ethan and calms right down.
As for us, we've learned that it doesn't smell good to be pooped on, peed on, or spit up on. We love it when they look into our eyes, smell good, snuggle with us, or lie on the floor and play with each other (okay, stare at each other). Mostly we've learned that being parents is about the most wonderful thing there is.
7 comments:
Congrats on the one month and many more to come!
GUYS!!! What a beautiful little family you have!! I LOVE IT! Keep posting (I know, easier said than done!!) Love seeing them grow though! Good work!
You have a beautiful little family! I hope you're all doing awesome and I love that you love parenthood. The part about the stuff that doesn't smell good cracked me up.
I am LOVING all the posts!!! You are so good Lo!!! You guys are making it look too easy... but isn't being a mom the greatest??? And I knew you'd be a most wonderful one.
Love it when I'm right :)
Hi guys this is Lindsay McLaws (whitney's sister)she is always telling me how she looks at your blog so I finally had to check it out. The twins are adorable, I am so glad you have them both home. Good luck with everything!
Oh and Lauren you look SO good!
Isn't being parents the best? You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment