Monday, April 7, 2008

Kate makes four

Kate decided that the NICU was no fun without her brother, so she quickly learned to eat, gained weight and came home this afternoon. We are so excited to finally have the whole family all together (excited/petrified- one or the other)! So excited, that it required a photo shoot. I fear that what was actually going on was a planning session between the two deciding who was going to wake up at what times to minimize our sleep.


Kate seems to be a little more interested in Ethan than he in her.


18 comments:

Nicole + Brock said...

Have I ever told you how cute they are! They are super cute.

Jennah said...

They are sooo cute Lauren! Congrats to both of you! I'm glad that Kate is finally home :)

katherine said...

Seriously, could they get any cuter???

Danielle said...

Oh good, I'm glad they're both home! Now you definitely have your work cut out for you huh. :)

Unguren said...

Congrats you guys on getting both of them home. They are so cute and so are those outfits!

Lindsey said...

I love their outfits, so cute! We are glad that Kate is finally coming home. Good luck sleeping!

Unknown said...

How beautiful! Love their little pink and blue outfits! I bet it is so great to have the whole fam at home now.

Danette said...

I am so happy for you guys... they are soooo cute! I'm glad everyone is healthy.

Melanie said...

They are the most adorable things ever! Glad they're both home now!

Megan R. said...

They are so adorable. I know i keep saying that but wow. I love their outfits. I am so happy for you guys that you have eveyone home now. congrats.

Amy Gelwix said...

I can hardly handle it, they are so cute! Hope you guys are getting a LITTLE rest.

Jessica said...

Too Cute. I am so happy that they are both home with you now. I am sure you have had enough of hospitals. I guess the real fun begins now. It gets better each day and they hopefully cooperate and at least sleep at the same time. I feel for ya.

Erin said...

I'm so glad they are both home! I though a lot about you when I was gone. I think you guys made some darn cute babies.

Megan said...

Oh my goodness - Kate totally looks girly and Ethan all adorable with his boyish charm. I love it!!

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

Lauren, this is your old friend Janae. So good to run across your blog, your twins are so cute. I can't believe you had twins wow how fun!! We have a blog too, send me your email address at ejence01@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite, we just went private.

LL said...

I'm so glad they're both home - they are adorable!! Greg just sent me your link- congrats to you both!!

The Skeehan Family said...

LO! YAY! They are both home now!!!! I am so so happy that your family is now complete at home. What a great day. And looking now at the date, I see it's been over a week - have you slept any?!

The Skeehan Family said...

ps...... could not be cuter (meant to say that)