Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mom and Babes

In case it wasn't obvious, being a mother of twins is hard work! Sometimes you just need to get some rest. Fortunately, the twins are okay with that.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Amazing you are all sleeping at the same time. Such a cute picture. Your hair is so dark! Did you color it that dark or is it your natural?

Unguren said...

You guys look like you have your hands full. They look so cute in all of the pictures. Don't worry about the hour and a half thing, I am sure that soon it will be second nature.

Ashes said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys. It was good to see your blog. Joe & Ashley Bunting

Melanie said...

Glad to see the twins can sleep at the same time sometimes. I'm sure that helps you out! Hope you're not getting too exhausted. I keep thinking of you!

Brenda said...

Your babies are beautiful!! I am glad that you are doing well and that the babies are too. You are such a cute mommy!

Amy Gelwix said...

There is nothing better than taking a nap with your baby (or -ies). It makes me want to go take one right now!

Megan said...

I love it. And don't worry about the little lack of posts lately...we all knew you'd be absent for a while with the baby adjustment. They're beautiful.

Nicole + Brock said...

I love moments like those. Enjoy them. I am glad to see more pictures.