Saturday, March 3, 2012

Treasure Box

In their pre-school class, they get to go the treasure box when they get enough stickers. And every week, for the past 10 or so, Ethan has picked a bouncy ball.


 I don't remember what Kate got this week, but she was happy just showing me her moves.




4 comments:

packermom said...

oh, they are getting too big.

stian said...

I agree with janet! Stop feeding them!!

The Skeehan Family said...

I love capturing little moments. And your post just made me smile... although I would be lying if you saying you miiiiight end up there didn't help make the situation a little more bearable. If you are serious (even if it takes a little time), do you have any idea HOW AWESOME THAT WOULD BE?!?!?!?! Oh the fun we would have.

The Skeehan Family said...

sorry, there was like zero transition in that comment... I meant to say, you post made me smile... and then "although I would be lying if you saying ON MY BLOG...."

ugh I'm tired.