I started the whole birthday interview thing with the twins this year. Nothing too exciting, but I thought I'd record their answers here. (Kate's answers are in pink, Ethan's in blue)
Favorite color: pink Blue
toy: Princesses naughty mans and cars
fruit: strawberries blueberries
breakfast food: chocolate toast (Nutella) pancakes with chocolate chips
outfit: dress with orange dots motorcycle shirt
best friend: Avery Taylor
snack: muffin bars granola bars
game: Candyland hide and go seek
place to go: Hobby Lobby place with cinnamon butter (Texas Roadhouse)
book: 10 Apples up on Top Cars book that Ella gave me
movie: all the movies that Ethan likes Toy Story 2
dinner: cheesy pasta cheesy rice
outside activity: play basketball (we don't even have a basketball hoop) ride bikes
song: I am a Child of God Hello
What do you take with you to bed at night: kitty and doggie and my blankie (same for both)
what do you want to be when you grow up: a mommy pilot
What makes you happy: sharing making cookies
What do you like to do with daddy: watch Duke play hide and seek
What do you like to do with mommy: play candyland love her
3 comments:
Well Kate, you make the Packers proud! Good job teaching them to love Duke Greg.
Also, how is Cars not Ethan's favorite movie? It's cute to see all of their answers at this age.
awwww....Ethan.....the best response ever.
They are seriously the cutest! Im so glad kate wants me to come over and hang out because I totally want to!!!! You guys are the best!! Ps I haven't had fb for about a year.
Post a Comment