In my humble opinion, the Santa Anita Race Track is one of the most
beautiful places in LA. The grounds are beautiful, the restaurants are
de-lish and there is just something about thoroughbreds. I went there
often as a kid, and while we were there, my dad told us that his
grandparents took him when he was about the twins' age. Beauty and
tradition. My kind of outing. And when you bring in your own Taco Lita
burritos, it just doesn't get much better.
What's an outing with Gramps without a trip to the gift shop?
Pink pony for Kate, of course.
Brown race horse for Ethan
2 comments:
love it!
so can I say that these pictures made me really emotional! Like when I saw the picture of Aunt Pam and Ethan it made me a little teary! It may have been because I was listening to a sentimental song, but man these pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment