Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lessons learned in California

 1. Disneyland is every bit as wonderful as we remember.
2. Bring chapstick. It's dryer there. (We've learned this one a few times. Maybe writing it down will help)
 3. We need to teach Ethan how to smile for pictures without looking like a creeper.
  
4. Big, bouncy balls from Wal-mart are awesome.
 5. Even for adults.
 6. Kate needs to live in Houston all her life. Straight hair is not her thing.
 7. I didn't learn anything here. I just wanted to rub in one more time that my team won the kickball game. Yep, that's a victory lap.
 8. Uncle Jimmy and Drew are twins in looks and temperament.
 9. He also is a good tickler.
 10. This can be a 10-person hot tub.
 11. Drew likes swimming without a swimsuit. It's kinda his thing.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the creeper smile. That's hilarious.

packermom said...

Oh, Drew. That face. Happy Birthday you three adorable kids!!!!!

Jean said...

YAAAAAAY!!! CALIFORNIA!!! I love the creeper smile, too. Hahaha! What cuties all around!