we went to California was for my youngest brother's mission farewell. He'll be leaving Wednesday for two years to serve a mission for our church in Charlotte, NC. He truly is the best littlest brother a family could ask for. I'm sure going to miss him.
Sister Kristen, Matt, Uncle Redman
Jimmy and his family
Gramps needed help grilling the Carne Asada. And by help, he meant eat nonstop for a few hours straight. When he's brought his A-game, there is no stopping this boy from eating. But I don't really blame him. That meat is by far the best Carne Asada out there. And believe me, I would know.
The other real reason we went to California was to be there for baby Will's baby blessing. Sweetest little baby alive.
The other real reason we went to California was to celebrate the twins' 4th birthday with my family. Like the cake? We have the twins to thank for that. I asked them what kind of cake they wanted and Ethan said, "white cake, with chocolate frosting, with strawberries on the inside" and Kate added, "yeah. And we want pirates, princesses and naughty mans* on top." Sounds like there was a planning meeting behind this.
*naughty mans= any superhero, action figure, or anything that fights. AKA all the stuff mom won't let us play with.
The other real reason we went to California was to celebrate Drew's first birthday.
He didn't even hesitate.
The other real reason we went to California was to pick teams for the annual Secor family NCAA March Madness competition.
It's a very serious matter.
Great trip in honor of a great brother. He's going to be a wonderful missionary and I'm so proud of him. I'm going to miss him a whole lot.
6 comments:
Your trip to California looks wonderful with family and DISNEYLAND!
Your kiddos are getting so big - looks like 2 great birthday celebrations! And the comment about naughty-mans had me laughing out loud. :)
Your brother seems like a great one. Yay for missionaries.
Looks like a great trip. And thanks for blogging. Just yesterday I was thinking that we were missing out on some good twin/Drew updates...
Lauren, your hair styles are looking so cute in these pictures - love it!! Glad you had fun. I secretly want to be a member of your family, but still keep mine too. You guys know how to party and eat yummy food!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I bet the kids loved celebrating their birthdays while you were out there. Also, I am seriously envious of your hair. I love it.
I absolutely love you and your blog! Ever time I read it I either laugh out loud or am smiling ear to ear. You and your sweet family are awesome! Happy Birthday Packer kids!
You and your brother look just like each other. Which would make sense...you being family and all.
Post a Comment