A family photo...
(What’s a family photo without foot in the sweater, hair in the face, stick in the hand, and sun in the eyes, right?)
We blessed Drew this morning and Greg’s parents came down for a quick little visit, but we made the best of it with some good times and good food.
Drew seemed to think Papa was a pretty great guy.
We headed out to Kemah for some games, rides and lunch.
Couple more of the sweet little one...
3 comments:
LOVE!! Looking at pictures of your perfect children is dangerous!!
The pictures of Doug and Drew are precious! It looks like the kids had lots of fun with the grandparents in town.
He is SOOOO cute!!! I can't believe I haven't even see him yet! I also didn't know you had a blog. Rani takes at Julianne Lewis's. We loved it - you should check her out if you're looking for Kate. such cute kids!!!
Post a Comment