I hope they stay in them and you don't have to install a latch on the door to keep them in, then go unlock it each night before you go to bed so you don't get all paranoid that they will be stuck in there in an emergency and that you will have to break a window to get in to help them escape... (Not that we ended up doing that or anything) ;)
YAY!! Im so excited for their new beds! I cant wait to hear how it goes, Im sure it will be perfect! Drew is getting so big I cant believe it. He is so cute and has the cutest little features! Oh and can we just talk about Kate's hair for a minute....LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Those curls are to die for! It just keeps getting curlier and curlier, it makes me miss Kooper's curls so much!
9 comments:
Big kid beds, HOORAY! The room is adorable.
I hope they stay in them and you don't have to install a latch on the door to keep them in, then go unlock it each night before you go to bed so you don't get all paranoid that they will be stuck in there in an emergency and that you will have to break a window to get in to help them escape...
(Not that we ended up doing that or anything) ;)
Darling!
That room is adorable!
I just may steal your collage wall details! :)
YAY!! Im so excited for their new beds! I cant wait to hear how it goes, Im sure it will be perfect! Drew is getting so big I cant believe it. He is so cute and has the cutest little features! Oh and can we just talk about Kate's hair for a minute....LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Those curls are to die for! It just keeps getting curlier and curlier, it makes me miss Kooper's curls so much!
Wow! That is adorable! I LOVE the wall art! Did you do the silhouettes? It is so cute! The beds (and bedding) are cute too!
Hooray!! I love their bedroom!!
They are gorgeous, you guys did such a great job! Good thing I know they aren't real thanks to Greg's talk.
Oh, the room looks so good!!! Looks like doggie and kittie got all spruced up, too!
Those look AWESOME!!!!! How's it going with big kid beds???
Just darling and I love all the little touches.
Post a Comment