Friday, May 6, 2011

Early Mother's Day

I know I said I wouldn't, but I did. Some things need to be recognized. I got some early Mother's Day gifts this week. For starters, a package came in the mail. From my mom. For Mother's Day. Who gives gifts to their daughter on Mother's Day? My mom, that's who. Every year. She's the man. Or the lady. Next, this guy is wearing big boy underoos and has been a c h a m p potty trainer. I know we're not out of the woods, but after 2 1/2 days, there's only been one accident. And considering 3 days ago, he was petrified to even sit on the potty for more than .3 seconds, I think that's quite an accomplishment. He's the man. But this guy's no slouch, either. He went down to bed last night at 10, woke up once to feed at 3 and then slept until 8! Again, miraculous? No. Better than the twins, even? Nope. But there was a stretch for a few days last week where he was up every hour. It wasn't fun, so last night was a welcome treat. Plus, I think he's pretty cute. So... Greg and Kate, the bar has been set high this year. I hope you're prepared.

4 comments:

mccall said...

Thank You! I am going to count this post as a Mother's day gift to me. I got cute stories and pictures of two of the cutest boys around.

mccall said...

Oh... that was not from McCall!! That was from Aunt Jane. McCall was still logged onto my computer. I am sure she will love it too.

Jean said...

YEAH ETHAN!!! Keep up the great work! Weston is still having trouble with #2's on the potty, but hey... at least we're getting there, right?

And good job on being cute, Drew. :-)

packermom said...

Way to go, Ethan!

I hope your mother's day was better than Greg made it sound.