It kinda makes the water less brown...
Greg’s taking the kids to the port-a-potty more heroic (although how much more heroic can that get? It pretty much tops the hero chart)...
This dude in his shades studlier (it’s a word)...
and this moment sweeter...
Greg had a horrible week work-wise and we hardly saw him. So, when Saturday rolled around and he didn’t have much work to do, we took full advantage of having him around. We headed to the “beach.” (Even though, it is, in fact the ocean, I have a hard time calling Galveston the beach). The weather was perfect for us, the sandcastles were castlely, the sandwiches were sandy, and the ride home was nappy. Couldn’t ask for a better day.
4 comments:
I like the porta-potty one best. It's not that the pottys are tipping; It is the young lady who is stopped dead in her tracks, checkin' out the greg. dlp
Just so you know, Dad wrote the last comment. I like all the pics! Can't wait to see you in person!
Yeah, I never claim to live an hour from the beach either...
Oh my gosh, look at all the cuteness. Especially the port-a-potties. I'm glad you had a fun beach day!!!
(My word verification is "proph." I'm pretty sure that should be the new nickname for Pres Monson.)
Post a Comment