Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gettin Crafty

Drew informed me that the boys' clothing selection was subpar this season, so I was put to work using some old onesies from the twins' days. The top left 3 are for a shower gift tonight. I hope this little boy appreciates Drew's fashion ideas. Really, this is just a test of blogger. Does anyone use MacJournal? For some reason it decided not to cooperate with Picasa to load my pictures. It says something about an incorrect user or password, but the pictures appear in my Picasa account just fine. I'm testing to see if the picture will work with just Blogger. I hate blogger. I refuse to blog until this is fixed, but Greg asked me to "isolate the problem." I guess blogger works.

1 comment:

Jane Packer said...

Drew has great fashion sense. The other blogger stuff was in a foreign language so I called in a translator and she had no idea how to fix said problem. I just want more pictures and stories!! I want to meet Drew and I miss you and my little buddies!! (let's be honest, until I get grandchildren of my own I am in great need of a cute kidos fix!)
In other non related news, Congratulations Greg! (however, no surprise!) On a selfish note, I wanted you to come back to CA.