By the time the twins had reached 8 weeks, their lives had been documented in the form of 26 blog posts. Drewbug has appeared in 6. Poor kid doesn’t even has his picture on the sidebar yet. We don’t love him any less, I can assure you. Life is just a little different. But let me tell you just a little bit about his interests at 7.5 weeks of age. He has 2. The bath. And the ceiling fan.
He could bathe all day every day. I only wish I had the energy to give him that pleasure.
I often lay him on my bed while I get ready in the morning, to keep him safe from 2 short residents of this house and he has made a friend. He will talk to the fan, kick and smile, coo; I told Greg the other night I wish he would look at me the way he looks at the fan. Oh, the fan isn’t even on. It’s just there. And, the same fan is in his room, but it doesn’t have the same effect on him.
You thought I was exaggerating, didn’t you? I’d like to think that last one was for me.
2 comments:
I know what you mean about the less frequent blogging... I'm already thinking about that with this next baby!! (Haha... sorry, kid.) But I adore Drew's current obsessions. He's so precious!!
Maybe he's thinking about the day he can launch paper airplanes off it.........like his dad.
Post a Comment