So there’s this pool in this neighborhood that we go to every week. My kids are obsessed. They call it the pool with the blue slide. They are obsessed with the blue slide and when we go to this pool, they climb the stairs, go down the slide, and back again. Over and over. For about an hour. I wish more than anything in this world that I had better pictures of this, because it is by far the thing they have done most this summer. But since someone has to be there to catch them (me), it’s just not possible. The few times Greg has been with me to the pool, I’ve brought my camera, but when Greg is there, they talk him into climbing the stairs with him. He is a sucker, so again I’m at the bottom of the slide to catch. I did get one go of the slide, and this is all I got. But it will have to do. Oh, and it’s no kiddie slide. They technically don’t reach the height requirement, but the lifeguards are suckers, too. Who could say no to this?
(this is the picture from the neighborhood website. I didn’t get a proper picture of the slide itself. You get the idea.)
Ethan likes to mix things up. He never comes down the same way twice. One time he came down on his back, head up. Don’t ask me how he does it. But you can hear him laughing before you see him come around the last corner.
... and back for more.
... And cause I can never get too many picture of this little thing in her two-piece, here’s one from last week at the splash pad.
3 comments:
Oh, that's adorable.
That looks like the PERFECT slide. Yay for nice lifeguards. :)
Wow, that is the coolest pool ever. I am SO impressed with their bravery!! Weston would not even consider it. :-)
Oh, so fun!!!
Post a Comment