Something about a graphics card.
The whole country seems to be out of said graphics card.
We're currently using the laptop.
Which doesn't have iPhoto.
Someday we'll install it.
But not today.
So you're just going to have to go "Double the Fun"less for a little while.
I think you're going to be okay.
4 comments:
The graphics card on my computer recently died too. I found out that it had a recall on it, so they fixed it for free.
Who are you kidding? I most certainly will not be "okay"! This, and my baby is leaving for college. How much more am I expected to take?
At least I have Disneyland to look forward to.
I'm having withdrawals already! I NEED to see their little faces!
No! NO! NOOOOOOO!!!! I can't just do single fun!! I need double!!!! DOOOOUUUUBBBLLLLEEEE!!!
PS - I tried Chick-Fil-A sauce yesterday. It changed my life. The End.
Post a Comment