Adventures of the Packer Family
Newport Beach
I love him
Attempt 1 at a cousin photo. Not bad.
Let’s see what happens when you put chocolate in front of them...
a little better. Ethan wasn’t buyin’ it, but Kate figured it was worth the effort, just in case we were serious.
SO Cute! Looks like you had fun! Wish we were there to see you all!! Miss you!!
Hi Lauren-I am glad you guys got to come out here for a family vacation and party at Disneyland!!! Ethan and Kate are getting soooo big! So cute, we miss you guys.
Looks like you had a grand time! So glad to get to SEE these kids again!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SO Cute! Looks like you had fun! Wish we were there to see you all!! Miss you!!
Hi Lauren-
I am glad you guys got to come out here for a family vacation and party at Disneyland!!! Ethan and Kate are getting soooo big! So cute, we miss you guys.
Looks like you had a grand time! So glad to get to SEE these kids again!
Post a Comment