My grandmother always said that 2 1/2 is the last time you see their “baby face.” After that, they start to look more like a real-life child. It’s a little bit hard for me to believe that 2 1/2 has arrived. I won’t get lengthy with idiosyncrasies tonight, but here are a few stats of this momentous date:
- A lady never reveals her weight, but I will say that our little lady has 6 pounds on our little man
- They know all the letters and LOVE to point them out everywhere
- I have come to the realization that Ethan is a closet smarty pants. He rarely pays attention when I’m trying to teach them things (letters, songs), but he’s always the first one to grasp what we’re working on (example: A couple of months ago, I was sitting on the couch going through some letters flashcards with Kate. She loves going through them, but at the time, hadn’t really memorized more than 10 letters or so. Ethan had never shown interest and to be honest, I don’t think he had even looked through them once. I asked Kate, “what letter is this?” Ethan, who’s busy throwing his ball across the room and kicking it and jumping looks up for one second and shouts, “G!”)
- I don’t know their exact heights, but all that’s important is that they’re tall enough for the Toontown roller coaster- a 35” requirement. My guess is Ethan is around 35.5” and Kate is around 36.5”.
- They each drink a gallon of milk a week, almost exactly (I know this because they each have their own type of milk, which is different from the milk that Greg and I drink)
2 comments:
Awww, our babies are getting OLD! You're right about the baby face thing - it's very sad to see it go. (Does all that milk in your fridge take up a lot of space? Haha! That's a weird question, huh.)
After we talked today I blog stalked you too :) Your kids are so adorable, I hope you don't mind if I visit here more often :)
Post a Comment