I had taken the kids out back to play in the wading pool. I went inside to get something and Kate followed me. She then decided that she wanted to stay inside and color. I said okay, but that I was going outside and that the door needed to stay closed. She was inside for a couple of minutes, then I heard her crying and saw her pounding on the door. I opened it and she said, “We do not close the door on kids. That makes me very sad.”
I thought she was going to put me in time out.
5 comments:
Lauren, I LOVE reading your blog, those kids are hilarious!
Yeah, I get told a couple times a day now, "That was not a good decision". At least they are listening.
Hahahaha!!! I hope you learned your lesson, Lauren.
hahahaha. That's awesome. It sounds like she and Claire would get along wonderfully. Claire went off on me for like 20 minutes the other day.
and ps, your California pictures are fab - looks like you had such an awesome time!!!
Post a Comment