Lunchtime.
K: Mom, I want to go play with my toys.
Me: Okay, will you please take three more bites?
K: Are you kiddin’ me?!
(I’m sure you can imagine the face that came with that question.)
Needless to say, she did take those 3 more bites. She was then sent to time out where she remains and will remain until she is actually 13. (okay, joking about the time out thing. I was laughing too hard to scold. I told her to finish her lunch and walked out of the room)
**Right after I hit “publish,” the perpetrator walked into the room and handed me a piece of paper that she had been coloring and said, “here, mom. I made a beautiful, beautiful picture for ya,” followed by a kiss. Maybe she is 2 after all and maybe I’ll forgive her.
3 comments:
Hahaha!!! That is one spunky girl. :-)
Oh kate... haha.
that's utterly awesome. i'm still laughing. let's hope she's that cute at 13 :)
Post a Comment