For Jean, who probably wasn’t really serious. This will last us one week. Hopefully.
And yes, I have, in my mind, fast-forwarded 12 years when we have a house full of teenagers. I have no idea how we will survive. If there isn’t a milkman in our neighborhood, we WILL move to find one.
3 comments:
holy cow.
we buy ONE gallon of skim and we NEVER drink the whole thing before it expires.
yes, our bones are suffering but we just can't drink it without chocolate in it.
That's how we ended up with another fridge in the garage. Four teenage boys......we went through about ten gallons a week!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Okay, apparently 8 gallons of milk CAN fit into a refrigerator... who knew. But I have a better idea than a neighborhood milkman - just take the plunge and start a family dairy farm. Done. :-)
Post a Comment